Saturday, September 13, 2008

Shop till drop

Last night, I went to OU for some shopping, alone. I’m having fun shopping alone because I can do anything what I want without people telling me what to buy and not to buy. Anyway, the reason I went there was for the Dorothy Perkins’s membership day and we were given goodie bags for early birds. I got one and the things that are in that bag are some vouchers (Sushi Groove + Origins +A Cut Above), Dorothy’s accessory, A Cut Above’s hairbrush, and lastly, Origins’s On-the-spot relief. All regular priced items were given 20% and I think I spent so many but thanks for the discounts, I saved around Rm 60. All of the sales assistants were so nice. One thing that I do not like is when I have to queue two times and it took forever but I managed to keep calm because I know the feelings of other shoppers. Haha. Simply put, I want to do thing like this another time. It’s all about sale baby. After this, Alamanda....I’m coming~ *Hanis promise me to bring me there^-^* There will be a special sale for students only at TOPSHOP this 18th. Hurm. Do I need to go or not? All regular items will get 20% and again.....Arghhh.Tiba2 teringat assignments. Die. Die. (T.T)

Current song: Vanilla Love by Lee Hyun Ji feat Onew^^

Current mood: Mild

0 comments: