Thursday, September 11, 2008

Puasa&Me

Right now, I still having my period.
It has been 3 days so far.
I don't feel like want to post any entries or comment or anything.
I just wanna put some kind of reminder for me in my page so that I'll know how many days I had my period.
It would be easier for me to ganti puasa next time. Haha.
I wish I have a PDA.
Would be easier for me to organise things.
Maybe I should ask my father about it?
He's willing to buy it for my sister (u-know-who) but for me?
Arghh.
I just found out that my father has a Facebook.
Never bothered to add him but I feel it is a funny thing for your dad to do that sort of thing ya know, but who cares.
He just wanna have fun. Haha. Still scary though.

Current Song: Talk to Me, Dance with Me by Hot Hot Heat
Current Mood: Confused

0 comments: