Thursday, September 4, 2008

Birthday Present ^^

Three days ago, my mom woke me up at 9am.

Mak: Huda.....Bangun!
Me: Huh? Ngantuk lagi ni.
Mak: Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you~
Me: Mak, birthday Huda 6hb laa...(mamai lagi)
Mak: I know but this is for you. In advance, cause you nak balik UIA nanti tak dpt nak bagi.
(She gave me a pair of diamond studded gold earring, which I want it very badly)
Me: Thanks mak! (I hugged her and give her a kiss on her cheeks)
Mak: Ooops, I forgot to take out the tag.
Me: Eleh, saje la tu nak tunjuk harga.
Mak: Hehe...Happy birthday to you!
Me: Thank you, thank you!

I wanted to cry but I managed to control it in front of her. I thanked her in so many ways including help her with washing dishes, cooking, sweep the floor, and so many house chores. I love you so very much Mom! You’re the best :)

Current song: Love like Oxygen by SHINee
Current mood: Nak tido.....

0 comments: