Thursday, September 4, 2008

Recaps~

UIA...here I go again. Where shud I start.Umm.A-ha. First of all, recaps~ Last two days, I went shopping with my family and guess what? I’ve already bought baju raya! A yea for me. Baju kurung Pahang to be specified. Done with the shoes and bag to match with it (no, I’m not Carrie Bradshaw). In fact, I hate SJP so very much. She’s old and wrinkled. Let the newcomer from Gossip Girl take over. Blair Waldorf rules!Haha. Let me talk about food....... I ate nasi for the whole days for berbuka (this cannot be happening to me) Waa. It’s so easy to break the rule yet so difficult to get back on the track. Next recap, I went to the DVD store and bought plenty of DVDs: Ugly Betty + Smallville (for Shrek and Rin), Sex in the City (which I found very 18SXXX), the Love Guru (funny to death but can’t really understand American jokes), Indiana Jones (Shia!!!marry me),Meet Dave, Vantage Point (my mom recommends it) and Ayat2 Cinta(good movie,shud watch). Buy 5 DVD free 1.Each for RM5 and the best part is that all of them are DVD copy+BluRay disc. Life is so good when pirates are around^^. Quote me. You will thank me later. Kehkeh. Done here. “Next stop, Sky High”. I like this line. It’s taken from the movie SkyHigh.

Current song: Check Yes Juliet by We The Kings

Current mood: Sleepy

0 comments: