Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sem 2

I'm having a bit of difficulties when I'm doing the pre-reg just now but alhamdulillah I can get through it smoothly after 10 minutes struggling with the Internet. Let me list down the subjects that I'll take next semester :

-Literary GenresIII : The Novel & Short Story
-Bahasa Melayu Untuk Kerjaya
-Introduction to Political Sciences
-Methods of Dakwah (reserved)
-Sciences of Quran
-Leadership & Management

And the credit hours: 13.5. I guess I still can't take the 16 credit hours. Haha. So lazy of me. I'm becoming a sloth from time to time and guess what, I'll be in the same class with Hanis&Fae, again. Haha. Nevermind. We're good with it. Hopefully, we'll becoming more productive and effective.lol^^

Current Song: Entah by Afghan
Current Mood: Vegitated

0 comments: