Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Recaps~


me&Dian@Hanis&Fae's room
Monday
-I got the G.A. result for midterm and guess what...maybe I'll join Mimi & Atip next semester.Haha.
-After berbuka, Hanis gave me a birthday gift and a cake! Special home-made chocolate cake. Simply delicious. Thank you so very much :)
-Sorry Mimi x simpan sikit utk ko. Huhu.
-Study for Psych midterm. Not really.

Today
-Transcribing @ Phonetics class. Mcm x pyh dtg tp attendance...
-Tuang kelas Research and actually there was no class. Thank God!
-Study,nap,study,nap,blablabla...
-First time went to Bazaar with xkuaseknah and Hanis became our driver. Haha. Jangan mara~
-Psych midterm exam just finished and what I can say is.......just wait for the result~Damn

Assignments to entertain:
-Research proposal/Phonetics term paper/Psychology articles

Current Song: In My Room Unplugged by 샤이니 ♥
Current Mood: Exhausted

0 comments: