Sunday, September 28, 2008

My reasons to smile/cry

My reasons to smile:

1.finished all the assignments
2.at home.
3.can concentrate on downloading videos.
4.shop, shop, shop
5.celebrating my little bro's bday
6.my mom questioning us (me n my cousins) about the silent letters in English and all of us making jokes by saying the silent s on shit, silent f on fuck, silent b on bitch.rofl
7.last but not least, nak raya!

My reasons to cry:
1.my sis's health condition is getting worst
2.my mom is planning to celebrate raya with my step dad's family @ T'ganu.(which I obviously do not want to go)
3.maybe this year, my mom is not going to make an open house for my relatives on my dad's side.(I'm very mad with my mom, urghh.)

Raya will not be the same for me this year. I simply hate it.

Current song: Nobody by Wonder Girls
Current mood: Mixed up.

0 comments: