Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I’d spent time with my Aunt’s family at Bukit Tinggi. Details are shown below ^-^

Day 1

Went to Bukit Tinggi and spent one night there. It’s raining ,so there’s not so much things to do except stay in the room watching Kung Fu Panda (seriously hilarious) and Gokusen3.Finally, I’d finished it throughout the night.

Day2

Window shopping at Colmar and do something silly but best thing to do for best memory. My cousin and I do something that almost all fans would do for their idols. See the pic below. It turns out to be pretty ok for the first timers. Haha. Before that, we go to Rabbit Farm and Japanese Tea Garden. There were ppl doing some photo shoot and didn’t bother to put a sign (T.T )that says “We’re sorry, we kinda having a photo shoot here. We are sorry for the inconvenience.” What happened is that my uncle argued with the crews because ppl coming from all over the place just to see the Jap Garden (main attraction) and found out that it’s closed. WTF. Nevertheless, I’ve enjoyed walking in the jungle accompanied by breezy wind and the sounds of monkeys. It’s a good spot for joggers, I think.

@ Colmar

@ Japanese Tea Garden

it's raining, so I wore a shawl

with Hakim, my dearest nephew

I made it myself with the help of my cuzin (Cassiopeia rules!)

that's our signs there (below)NanaMY&DaSarangMin


0 comments: