Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thursday

What I feel about Thursday?
It indicates that tomorrow is gonna be Friday.
And Friday means that I'll face Saturday after that.
And Saturday means........no books,no lectures,no walking,no haste!

What I want to say is that I love Thursday!
Not that I like the subjects on Thursday but simply said,I love it.

Haha.I know that doesn't make any sense but I just want to express my thought.
As long as I'm happy,that's well enuff.

Okay.Enuff with the drama already,my diet progs are going pretty well considered the desires to eat nasi with ayam goreng at the Mamak's.Harhar.No rice for 4 days straight.My mom is not going to believe this.But at least,my friends are very supportive on this.Thanks guys!

Just now I went to Mama's room and borrow this dvd entitled Kimi Ga Kureta Natsu,starring Hideaki Takizawa!I love her enthusiasm in making DVD business.She's such an expert cuz she has all sort of stories that you can think of.And also she is very funny.Yesterday story....lmao.Only we,girls from Blok F knew.Hohohoho.

Current mood:Sleepy...again
Current song:Littlest Things - Lily Allen

0 comments: