Saturday, July 5, 2008

I'm a Movie Geek, but that's OK!pt4


Do not go to the cinema to watch Hancock!I repeat.Do not go to the cinema to watch Hancock cuz it's not worth ur money.The movie is pretty Ok but extremely typical Hollywood movie.My sis was sleeping for 20 mins in the cinema during after climax.That shows how borin' the movie is.I prefer I Am Legend act.I love Will Smith but this is his worst movie ever after I Robot (or sthg,I can't recall the title)But, if you still want to watch it,you can prefer DVD.It's cheap and has good subtitles.

Last night was my Daddy's Day Out with my dad(of course)and siblings.After watching Hancock,he drove us to Medan Selera Singgah Selalu(hangout place for city ppl) for dinner.I'd ordered Chicken Chop(I found that the veggies r freshly served,that's good) and I swear that place was packed with many handsomers(bdk2 ensem) and the DJ played various catchy+hip hop songs and I felt like I want to do Mambo Jumbo there.It's not like it's my first time there but seriously,I like that place and the environment and of course the food is very expensive.

got back from Daddy's Day Out

P/s: I've just bought(well my mum did) a laptop from Toshiba and cost me(again,my mum) RM3k+.Why Toshiba?Firstly, cuz I can't buy Dell cuz must buy it online(last minute babe) and secondly,Acer is sooo last season and most importantly,I'd read many forums(bout computer of course) and they said that Toshiba works vry well, made from Japan(obviously) and the sound system is vry2 good.I've tried and it works baby.I love the sounds!And Toshiba is a leading brand on notebooks in Msia.All computer geeks agreed.Must trust the guys on this.Sorry I didn't upload the pic of my laptop, malas.Muahahaha.

0 comments: