Saturday, August 2, 2008

PC Fair

Yesterday,I went to KLCC with Mimi,Atip,Fae, and Mama and all of us had Sizzling Noodles aka my most fav food at KLCC (apart from Chili's of course) for lunch then later we went to Kinokuniya(drooling over Jpop artists),window shopping, and lastly went to PC Fair.OMG.Chinese boys are hot~Although they're skinny,I cannot help myself to look at their kawaii faces and stylo hairs.It's in my blood actually.Haha.Chinese boys is far cuter than the Malay's.From my point of view though.Anyway,I've bought cooling pad,mouse, and case for my laptop.Satisfied enough with the products.Counting,counting,counting the hours till the MTV Asia Awards performances......Panic! at the Disco + SuJu.Finally, they're going to do something~

Current mood: A bit tired
Current song: Last Goodbye by Atomic Kitten

0 comments: