Monday, July 14, 2008

Burning up some FATS

Two hours ago,I went out playing basketball with my friends(Mimi,Atip,Fae and Hanis).Well actually it was just me and the ball and all of them were playing rope skipping.

And before that I do some cardio at study room with Atip and Mimi.It was fun and funny too cuz there are so many steps that are incredible funny at the same time too tiring(the footsteps!)

Oh,how I wish after all the hardship, result should be great.At least,drop a few pound in one month.Seriously,I need to lose weight to fit into my kebaya(hopefully) for Hari Raya celebration.Red one of course!Cassiopeia rules!!

I'm going to keep posting about my diet progs.Hopefully,it works....

What I eat today:Bread+tuna+Kuey Teow(Hanis's leftover)

What kind of foods will I eat tomorrow?You'll be the judge.Hoho.


0 comments: