Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Greetings~

It’s been quite a while since I wrote something in this page.So,I’m gonna summarize the whole thing here. Frankly speaking, I’d some problems pertaining to the customization of this blog. Troubles with blog skin, arranging files, photos, etc...... Never had a time to study during last weekend. Busy,busy,busy. I’ve enjoyed the time that I’ve spent with Mimi and Fae watching 27Dresses (I want him as my BF!so bold yet charming) and so called for children only story, Cinderella....

Diet recaps~Yesterday, Mimi and I do some poco-poco and as for today, I’ve done some cardio! Goodness me! I have never realise that exercise can be pretty interesting.And as for my dinner, just bread and garlic spread.Huhu.Jimat2.(I'm thinking bout buying Clarks sandal).Oh yes, I’ve counted! That for 7 days, I've eaten anything but rice. Anything doesn't mean that the foods are too oily or high in fat. I’m so happy for myself really. I’m going to make a record! I challenged myself to make rice as my enemy. Muahahahaha. Gambatte ne~

Current mood: Steady
Current song: Fan - Epik High

0 comments: