Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Running through times~

Hurm.Nothing special happens and I'm still carrying on my mission (losing weight)!
Hoho.Feel kinda sleepy today.Got class from 10am till 7.30 pm.After class had finished at 5pm,all of us rushing to catch the bus and solat and after 30 mins,we got into the bus and rushing to Usul al-Fiqh class.Fuhh.Cannot handle beb but I do.Haha.Of course there are times to relax but well,it's worth it cuz when Ramadhan comes,I don't have to attend Usul Al-Fiqh class for a month.Yeppee!But it means that I've to attend that class everyday.EVERYDAY.I repeat everyday for 6 hours per week.Imagine you in my shoes.

What I eat today: Pau Kari+BBQ,bread+Nutella,Fried Mee Hoon.
Drinks:Colds plus ices not included.

Dian had just mentioned me that she has got the part from theater audition.Chukahamnida!
Can't wait to watch it and comment of course.What else?Hoho.

Current mood:Sleepy
Current song:Turbo - Goodbye Yesterday

0 comments: