Monday, June 16, 2008

Taggie,Wanie :)

RULES:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tag people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leave a comment, letting them know they got tagged.
***

Starting time: 2.23pm
Name: Huda Nadiah
Sisters: 2
Brothers: 1
Shoe size: 6/7/8
Height: 5”1
Where do you live: JayBee
Home sweet home: Tmn Munsyi Ibrahim
Favourite drinks:Ice Milo
Favourite breakfast:Half-boiled eggs+kicap manis+pepper (d best!)

Have you ever...
Been on a plane: Yup2
Swam in the ocean: Afraid of the waves.
Fallen asleep in school: So many times beb(the good thing is that I'm in all-girl school)
Broken someone's heart: Pernah.
Fell off your chair: I like to play with chairs during my school time so you know the consequences
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call:Yes.If emergency..You know family....
Saved e-mails: I only delete spam emails,the rest is still in my inbox.Ahaks

What is your room like: Pink walls with soo many posters and big comfy bed
What's right beside you: Max!
What is the last thing you ate: Nasi plus tomyam @ HS cafe.Masyukkk!

Ever had
Chicken pox: Yes.
Sore throat: Before having a flu.
Stitches: Never.Alhamdulillah.

Do you
Believe in love at first sight: Yes.It's fun that way act.
Like picnics: Yes.The best place is near the beach.OMG.Thinking bout it makes me wanna do it rite noe.

Who was the last person
You danced with:...Baby One More Time production crews.You guys r the best :p
Last made you smile: Onew (your smile is infectious to me)
You last yelled at:My sis,Yan.(incredible annoying sis)

Best feeling in the world: Travel and see the world!
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Yuppp.My comfortie ;)
What's under your bed: Spotless (hahaha)
Who do you really hate: Bitches.

RANDOM.
Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now:
-Yes, Cmin.

Q: Do you want children:
-Yes, but I believe I can handle only 3 children.

Q: Do you smile often:
-Yes.I'm giving charity you know.HAHAHA.=)

Q: Do you like your hand-writing:
-Sometimes.

Q: Are your toenails painted:
-No.

Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in:
-Atoi's.

Q: What colour shirt are you wearing:
-Red stands for Cassiopeia!Haha xP

Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday:
-Blogging and had my dinner.

Q: I can't wait till:
-I can go to Aus this coming Dec.Gooday mate!

Q: When did you cry last:
-Last 2 days, I think...

Q: Are you a friendly person:
-Once I get to know that person, I'm very friendly.I'm a shy girl act.Hohoho.

Q: Do you have any pets:
-Yes.Cats.(Mak Su Timah,Tom,Baskin,Chanel,Haagen,Calvin,etc)

Do you sleep with the TV on?
-Yes.Sometimes.

What are you doing right now?
-Answering all questions and listen to songs.

Have you ever crawled through a window?
-Never.I want to try!

Can you handle the truth?
-Depends.Truth hurts.

Are you too forgiving?
-Yes.But I tend to forget that person.

Are you closer to your mother or father?
-Mak.

Who was the last person you cried in front of?
-Max.

How many people can you say you've really loved?
-Hurm...Enuff count with just right hand fingers

Do you eat healthy?
-No.But I'm trying.Foods in cafe Maryam are not that healthy.

Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?
-Nope.

Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?
-Yes.Hati terluka beb.But for a while though.

If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?
-My songs playlist and fav vids.No human included cuz I'm a person who like to keep things to myself

Are you loud or quiet most of the time?
-Quiet

Are you confident?
-After listen to my fav songs,I am but see the situation first la

5 things I was doing 10 years ago..
1- Every Saturday&Sunday sit in front of the TV and watching my fav drama,shows,cartoon
2- Playing Digimon+Tamaguchi
3- Reading boys' manga.
4- Collecting Barbie+Ken+playhouse(what a memory!)
5- Reading Enid Blyton+Hardy Boys+MaryKate&Ashley

5 things on my to-do list today
1- Download vids
2- Taking a nap
3- Study
4- Watch McFly's MV
5- Study for final(tomorrow!) I'm soooo last minute

5 snacks I enjoy
1- Chacos
2-Twisties (tomatoes esp.)
3-Doritos
4-keropok buatan Msia(udang+ikan)
5-Mamee!!!!

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1- make poverty history!(build some school in poor countries) even Malaysia..
2-'clean up' Malaysia cuz I love my country and I hate PATI!(woo,it rhymes!)
3- buy a chateau in France and build my own in Malaysia
4- private jet plus a huge yatch plus nice cars(limited edition)
5- buy 50 of Tiffany&Co. bracelet to give to all my friends and relatives .

5 places I have lived in
1- Mersing,Johor (from infant till 6 years old)
2-Jay Bee,Johor(not much moving around I think)

5 jobs I've had
1- Admin Asst. @ ELS (language centre) Miss Hiroki and Arab boys.They're soo sweet.
2- Send emails.

No other ppl who I can tagged.

0 comments: