Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Current Song

James Ingram ~ Forever More

Before we go to sleep tonight
We say our prayer I hold you tight
And kiss away the tears you hold inside you
So many years have passed us by
I cherish the moments by your side
A love like ours will only grow much stronger
I wanna tell you

That forever more
I'll be the one to love you (to love you)
When you need me
I'll be there to make you smile
And forever more
I'll be the one you come to oh, honey
I'll be the one to love you when the morning comes

Through all the tears we left behind
The joy we shared with our hands in mine
I can't resist oooohh... touching you
Not even while you sleeping
When you awake I promise you
We celebrate our dreams come true
A love like ours will only grow much stronger
I wanna tell you

Let me tell you there never be
Another cold and lonely winter night
Cause we family
Baby our love will last forever
So I say to you

I'll be the one to love you forever more........

0 comments: