Friday, June 20, 2008

I'm a Movie Geek,but that's OK!

Minna-san genki deshi taka?
Hisashiburi desu ne... Watashi wa genkideshyou!~
After got back from KL, I didn't have much time to do blogging.
At noon till evening I've done some movie marathon.Me, alone with my cats.
The movies are Horton&Who (can't recall the title) and Water Horse.
Both movies are so damn good and ya'll should watch it.
The first movie is so good because of the plot and the character itself.Starring Jim Carrey as the voice of Horton, the good elephant.
The second movie called Water Horse has a very beautiful scenery@Scotland![how I wish I can go there]and Ben Chaplin aka the gorgeous lad who has Antonio Banderas's looks.
Friday next week,me,my sis and my cousins will enjoy free tickets to watch Sepi.Yeh~Free things always make you happy rite?Haha.
DVDs that I need to buy: Indiana Jones4,Iron Man,The Happening,Maid of Honour
Movies that I need to watch: Kungfu Panda and The Hulk,Wanted.
Movies marathon:LOTR+Pendekar Bujang Lapok [evergreen]
Must have a good night sleep to accomplish my missions!
Ja mata!

1 comments:

janedoe said...

atashi mo genki desu yo.hoi hoi!!go and buy those dvd and jgn lupe bawak blk so that u can buat amal jariah by sharing it.hahaha :p