Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Survey, Memey =p

1. describe yourself in 4 words:: silent,peace,cheerful,wacky?

2. would you choose love over friendship?:: no,cuz friendships last till you die

3. is there anyone that you miss right at this moment?:: Ungu Violet?Hurm..Cmin-kun.

4. what is your biggest weakness?:: Always depends on my mom.[I must change it]

5. how things have been lately for you?:: not so good cuz my precious laptop is not working anymore..sobsob....

6. do you have any idea why people often use "thats mean" rather than "that means"?:: there was a time where a salesgirl from Streamyx came to my house to promote that stuff and she said,"Thats mean akak blablabla..."My mom and my sis just exchanged their looks and later LOL.That shows how bad Malay workers in their English nowadays.

7. what colour would you paint the sky if you were given the chance?:: remains as it is.Blue n white.

8.choose one boyband from 5 years ago that you were crazy about:: sory cuz i think i prefer McFly.

9. from the boyband, who would you want as a cousin?:: Harry cuz he is such a posh lad.

10. who would you want as a brother?:: Tom cuz he is a kind and lovey dovey lad.

11. who would you want as a neighbour?:: Danny so that he can sing for me tru his window.

12. who would you want as a boyfriend?:: Dougie Poynter!Love his small eyes.

13. who would you want as a husband?:: Dougie!!!Do i have to tell more?

14. who would you want as your bestfriend?:: Danny.He wil be my chilldhood friend.Ahaks.

15. choose one boyband that you are crazy for now: TVXQ!

16. from the boyband,who would you want as a cousin?:: Mickey oppa!Make me smile ok?:)

17. who would you want as a brother?:: Yunho oppa.You can be my saviour!

18. who would you want as a neighbour?:: Junsu, so that he can karaoke with me anytime.

19. who would you want as a boyfriend?:: Shim Changmin....Saranghaeyo!

20. who would you want as a husband?:: hurm..Changmin?Yes,Changmin for me forever...

21. who would you want as a bestfriend?:: Jaejoong cuz he will appreciate our friendship by cooking for us a dinner or even lunch.[nk save budget hoho]

22. do you have any quote at the moment?:: Italy and Malay have a similarity which is using hand when you eat(pizza),so, if ppl ask "Who are you?"answer back "I'm a Malay with some Italian blood"Hahaha.I got this from filem Cuci.

23. what is the thing that worries you now?:: laptop,laptop,laptop

24. would you date someone not because your love him/her?:: I might never know but sometimes love grows even if we starting the relationship with zero.

25. my life is..:: blessed compared to ppl in 3rd world country.

26. describe your ideal kind of guy when you meet him(clothing/looks/etc):: tall,white-T,jeans from CK,Crocs and a backpack.that's enuff to make me drool over him.

27. describe your ideal encounter with your boyfriend-to-be:: meet eye to eye at a bookstore or library cuz I like my man to have some interest in books.

28. would you die for you bestfriend or would you do anything except die for your bestfriend?:: die as if in love relationship, not physically.refer to the previous question.

29. what is the current tv shows you are watching?:: Gossip Girls!and Gokusen3.

30. from one of the tv shows,can you relate youself to any characters?:: Blair cuz she's cute and not so tall person.hehe.jgn mara hah.

0 comments: