Thursday, June 26, 2008

I'm a Movie Geek,but that's OK! pt2

Last time, I went to see a movie called Incredible Hulk with my siblings. The story is better than the previous one.The one that Eric Bana in it.But,before the climax,the storyline is kinda borin' to me.Not very much actions there but towards the end,it's pack.Besides,my fav actress, Liv Tyler in it.She's so fuckin' gorgeous.Plus,with the help of Edward Norton of course.





Amin,Hanis, and Me b4 heading to Tebrau City


waiting for our meals at Kenny's

Last night I'd watched Oliver Twist the musical(1968).It took me more than 3 hours to finish it but it's worth to watch seriously.That Oliver boy is cute and I found his acting very amusing.His real name is Mark Lester.The plot is marvellous plus with good actors,nothing can go wrong.For those who don't really know the story,here's the start : This film is based on Charles Dicken's novel Oliver Twist.Oliver spends his first 10 years in an orphanage until he dares to ask the chief for more food.Discarded from the orphanage and ends up meeting a young pickpocket, The Artful Dodger, who introduces him to his 'employer' Fagin.On his first pickpocketing job, Oliver is caught and put to a terrifying trial, where his intended victim takes pity on him and offers to take him in.However, Fagin and so-cruel-person-to-describe named Bill Sykes have other ideas for young Oliver and want to kidnap him to make as a ransom.Then there is a helper and a beautiful lady called Nancy.Without her,Oliver would be dead and never discover that he is actually from a wealthy family.

good movie to watch ;)

P/s:Does anybody wants me to bring Oliver Twist dvd this comin' sem?

0 comments: