Friday, June 13, 2008

I cried......for this particular movie called Koizora

Waaaaa...!I cried. After watching a well-known@popular 2007 Japanese movie called *Koizora* or in English it is translated as "Sky of Love".Koi : love, Sora: sky.Starring my hero Miura Haruma.Haru-kun.....you make my day!Here is the synopsis of the movie:The female lead, Mika, falls in love with Hiro, a rebellious but charming guy in school. Mika gets pregnant, but suffers from a miscarriage later. And that's when the plot takes a tragic turn. Hiro decides to break up with Mika and disappears from her sight. Because Hanis already told me what happened to this guy later,I didn't think that the guy is such a b**tard because there is a twist to the ending, which i shall not explain here.(mystery)hahaha

Mika is the typical soft-spoken and gentle girl, that most guys will be crazy over even her best friend's bf. How i wish i'm at least 30% as nice as her. Haha.She's such a kawaii person and glad she didn't turn out to be a b**ch like Erika Sawajiri,Fujiwara,I don't care WTH her name is, who acted in drama "One Litre of Tears"after she got all the fame.Hiro is like his character in Gokusen 3 but more romantic here.He gave 'rainbow' as a birthday present to Mika.(how I wish there's still a guy like him).I like when 'the other guy later became Mika's bf' named Yuu' said that if Hiro is like a river,he is the sea because sea comes and go but always comes back unlike the river.

Anyway, i loved this movie since i'm a total sucker for this kind of "pure innocent romance", which sadly doesn't really exist in our real world nowadays. Tsk tsk.Waa...I want that kind of bf to protect me.Well,when turn to romance,I'm sucks at it.



cute pic ^_^ taken by Hiro (u can see the sora,that's the purpose actually)




this is when Mika read Hiro's diary after his.....(too sad to mention T_T)



the couple ring that they bought b4 Christmas day




promoting the film

Lines that I find too beautiful to say =)

Hiro: Where do humans go after they die?
Mika: Heaven.
Hiro: I want to be the sky. So I always know where you are.
Mika: Like a stalker.
[Hiro smiles]
Mika: Clear skies will mean you are happy. Rain will mean you're crying. Sunset means you are embarrassed. Night will mean you are gently holding me.

P/s:Thank God I didn't go to the cinema to watch this movie or else other ppl will witness my red eyes and running nose.Ja mata.3.09 am already.Oyasumi or should I say Ohaiyo?

1 comments:

Nana Mint Lee said...

huda ade cd / dvd die???
nana nk pinjam .. leh .. ???