Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Gossip Guys + Assignments+Korean fans

Seriously, I just can't stand guys talking behind my back, literally.Plus with a guy who likes to be proud of himself.Bak kte Mimi "Mcm mane Chelsea lwn Manchester United?"Ahaks."That's very funny".Menggelikan.Enuf bout them.Gonna finish the script by this coming Thursday.I'm very sorry if I didn't contribute much guys.Glad that the movie is over...Although I'm not impressed with the video quality,I'll bet ppl will laugh their heart out.(OMG!thinking bout this,I'm afraid of other's opinion.)HUHU.Waa.So hungry meh.I feel like I can eat a whole chicken.Ok.Continue.I'm so surprised of Korean fans' behaviors. What they did to SNSD is not fair."Kerana nila setitik habis susu sebelanga".I love SNSD.They're very cute and their outfits are just nice for them.I've watched the SNSD perf and their singing sucks.All because of the "silent treatment" from other artists' fanclub.They're like singing while crying.So pity of them.It's not just silent treatment but raping and stabbing?!!OMG.What world has become?

0 comments: