Sunday, November 30, 2008

I'm a Movie Geek, but that's OK!pt6

love story with bite v-v

I went to watch Twilight last Thursday with Hanis and my friend, Nurul. I'd to admit that this is the story that I'd eager to watch more than any movies I'd ever seen.Darn. Edward is soooo yummilicious!!! Two weeks before the premiere, I bought the book and started to read it. I love how the author described each characters in the book but the plot is kinda boring to me. It doesn't have that zest like Harry Potter does but from time to time, I grew fond towards Edward Cullen, a smoking-hot-vampire who falls in love with Isabella Swan(the one who played the daughter in Panic Room), a normal human being and together they made themselves as a pair of star-crossed lovers. In my opinion, Rob Pattinson, who played Edward needs to polish his acting skills because he seemed tried to much for the acting but with the hair, charisma and all that, apologigy accepted.lol. Okay. Let me brag about the Cullens, who considered themselves as the vegeterian vampire, drink blood from animals and they're the sweetest vampire I'd ever seen on screen of course. I like how they're together in order to protect Bella from evil vampires. Overall, I give this movie 4.5 stars. It's worth watching again and again and I need to remind myself to buy the dvd because the are some love scenes that had been cut.

Before we went to see the movie, we visited our grandma before she's having an operation. Alhamdulillah, the operation went well :)

Current Mood: Messed
Current Song: Lovebug by Jonas Brothers

0 comments: