Saturday, November 8, 2008

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

fae & me @ ERL

me & atip @ ERL


me & mimi @ karaoke room

We had so much fun last Monday, while waiting for Research's exam, which turn out to be sooo difficult, more difficult than Grammatical Analysis I tell you... we tend to relax a bit with karaoke & BBQ thingy. I love to sing. It makes your stress go away and also my voice. Haha. My voice a bit rock-ish that day after went through lots of song. My favourite number is Saved The Best For Last, but I seem can't come across with that when I browsing through song lists but I managed to sing my heart out with Britney's From The Bottom of My Broken Heart. Besides that, we do lots of jumping to hard beat songs. Atip is the most hyper-active person when it comes to karaoke. Although her voice is kind of...................(you guys, fill in the correct word please, according to your understanding toward the subject's voice,lol) Atip, I don't mean to offend you tau, gomen ;p. I'll write down the rest at xkuseknah :)

Current Song: Northern Downpour by Panic at the Disco
Current Mood:Photobucket

0 comments: