Saturday, November 8, 2008

Days are just the same

Exams are over but why I feel a bit gloomy? Maybe because after this (still at my aunt’s house), I’ll have to help Mak with house chores? (I have no problems with cleaning the house but if you have a brother and sisters who cannot tolerate with cleanliness, you'll get hysteria, seriously. They even don't do the dishes except for their own). Or I have to face my bipolar sister? Time will tell. Of course, I love to be at my home, after all, home sweet home, and do stuffs like watching TV for hours, DVDs, lepak-ing with my friends, etc...I guess if you stay at one place for a long time, you kind of ‘can’t let go’ of the place or something: block F, 3.2b. I can’t believe I’d just write that. Oh well. Nvm.

Tomorrow I’m off to Nikko Hotel for Japanese Summer Festival. I’ve got to prepare mentally & physically for pretty jap boys^^

Current Mood:Photobucket

Current Song: Forever or Never by 샤이니

0 comments: