Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'm a Movie Geek, but that's OK!pt5

I love this movie. It's like totally awesome yet inspiring.

We Are Marshall

Basically, it is based on true story so you know how it works. If it's a true story, surely you will end up with teary eyes. I don't know about you guys but I do, even for the first 10 minutes.I'm such a cry baby,lol. It started off with American football match and later on they (consists of the coaches, players, managers) died after the match because of the plane crash. Soon, it costs more damages than the loss of the people of the state called West Virginia(where Micky Yoochun used to live) because their football club was at stake without any coach to coach the other 4 survivors. Then, came this person who is willing to be a coach and this character is played by none other than Matthew McCoughnahay(don't know how to spell it). His character plays an important role here as he always tried his best to be a better coach and help the team to build their tracks again. On the last 30 minutes of the show, they're having a grand final match and they'd won. I cried. Yes. Again. Most of the casts are very famous&talented and some of them are Michael Fox, the guy who played the bad guy aka policeman in Terminator, and others who I can't recall their names but I do recognised their faces.

I gave this movie 4.5 stars.

Current Mood: I'm a sloth so, I'm slothed.
Current Song : SHINee Eco Water Song

0 comments: