Sunday, November 23, 2008

sisters' hangout

me&Hanis

I did my shopping last week with my sister, Hanis. I bought a new pair of wedges and guess what? She also bought the same pair but with a different size of course. We're like just wanted to do window shopping but end up with buying one. Haha.Gila rambang mata siottt! Dah aim nak beli baju MNG.I just have to wait for Malaysia Mega Sale this 29thNov.Yeppee.*patience*patience*

we share the same taste

We went to see a movie called Madagascar2 and I think this sequel is better than the first one. Seriously, I cried during the Melman&Gloria scenes. I don't know why but I think the voice of David Schwimmer(I think I mispelled it) kinda turns me on you know(love him as Ross). Makes my heart melts because the character itself explains it all. You must watch it to know it but then again, maybe it's just me who over-reacted a little bit.

my Kani Tama Maki!(the pic went blurred)

we had another two plates

Then, we had our lunch at Sushi King, where we ate our most favourite sushi in the world, Kani Tama Maki as much as we could. We ordered it for 4 plates(then the very next day, my father brought us to lunch at Sushi King and eventually, we ordered the same menu,tee hee).We tried this kind of sushi where the main ingredient is tuna with a pinch of garlic and wasabi. Seriously, I never want to eat that again*Bluerghhh*

We went home by bus and came accross this cute Chinese guy who probably think I'm a pervert. Haha. There goes without saying. I'm glad I'm wearing contact lenses that day. Later, I discovered that my ass / jeans was covered with blood. Bocorrr. Thank God I'm wearing a dark jeans. All end up well actually :)

Current Mood: Blurrr
Current Song: Trots from Onew

0 comments: