Monday, December 1, 2008

buang duit&masa tapi saya suka :)

me & my chubby brother, Amin

This happened the day after I went to watch Twilight that was Friday. The story's like this, my mom asked me and my siblings to go to the hospital to take care of my grandma while my uncle (who was in-charged at the moment) had to perform Friday prayer. Then, we took a cab around 2pm because during the prayer, we had called the cab but no one picked up the phone. While waiting for the cab, my uncle called me and said that we do not have to go but after a few seconds the cab arrived and we had no choice but to take the cab with no idea where to go.Hanis suggested that we shall go to City Square and lepak there until my mom finishes her works and come to pick us up. We hang out at Starbucks and later on we went to Roibo to buy pearl tea and we settled down at Secret Recipe. After a half hour, we're hungry and my mom sms-ing me saying that she could not pick us up and we need to take a bus. Hungry & angry, we indulged ourselves with Sushi King. Now, you know what I meant by buang duit & masa. Later on, back at home we claimed our money back from my mom. Revenge is sweet~~~

Oh, btw, I passed my exams but not with flying colours :(

sent from heaven~kani tama maki

budak2 sengal

Current Mood: Photobucketfor my next exams!
Current Song: I Hate This Part by PCD

0 comments: