Saturday, August 23, 2008

Recaps~

I’ve been pushing my life so hard these days. Full of angers and tears. No one knows and I don’t want other people to know. Sometimes it is good to not letting it out although you feel like you want to write the words FUCK YOU for 1000 times on a piece of paper. It is the way of me letting my anger out. Later I’ll laugh at it thinking how foolish I am at that time. Enough with emo side. Lately, I don’t have enough strength to wake up for Subuh prayer and for Usul Fiqh. My records for truancy: MondayUsul Fiqh & Psychology .Darn... Never mind. I’d sacrificed my sleeps because of the programme (committee for InterMahallah Debating
Championship
) that I took part of last weekend. But, it’s all worth it because of the boys. Simply said. They make me go gaga over them. Next entry I’ll post some of the pics taken by Freddy but it is not complete yet because Achap&Freddy still haven’t give the whole pictures.

Current song: Nothing’s Gonna Change My Love for You by Glenn Medeiros
Current mood: Jiwa kacau

0 comments: