Saturday, August 23, 2008

I'm a Movie Geek, but that's OK!pt5

me&hanis @ toilet (xde tmpt lain nk amek)

I went to KLCC for the fifth times in a row or maybe sixth? I've lost count but anyway, it is the easiest place for me to go and the foods there are very delicious~Actually, my sis, Hanis came from JB for debating championship that will be aired at RTM and her school won (against Cheras highskool)!I'm proud to be a Johorian.(tibe2 plak)This is my 3rd time wearing tudung at public place besides UIA. Proud of myself? Not quite because still on&off bout covering the aurah. Hidayah tak mai lagi. Cewah.


I love every single movies produced by Pixar because it is not a piece of crap or should I say too-predictable-kind-of-movie. For the starter, it seems to me that this movie will create a lot of emotions because you can see that WALL E (an ET look alike) works all by itself (humans had left the earth for living in a ship outer space) and accompanied by one and only life creature living on earth, a cockroach . Later on, he (I would rather use "he" than "it") met a new robot from outer space called EVE. He fell in love with her and this is when the emotions all came out. I'm touched because of Wall-e's determination in tackling EVE& every time Wall-e shouting her name, I wanted to cry (its so damn hard to explain here about the whole situation). Like I said just now, Pixar movie is unpredictable yet so incredibly interesting. I love the soundtracks and as a whole, I give this movie 5 stars~ Well done once again to the DisneyPixar!

0 comments: