Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I feel very relax today....I’ve just finished these tasks:

-10% assignment for Research Methodology
-Psychology class test
-Phonetics trial test
-speech for Debating Championship (for Dean to read)
-finally, we’ve settled with the topic for research “External Factors Leading to Grammatical Errors Made by IIUM Students in Advertisements” and Dr. Maskanah approved it!

Yeeppee....Stress free....For now...duh

Next doom days:
-committee for Debating Championship (3days)
-Tuesday: Phonetics Midterm test

Just now Mama & Belle came to my room for some dancing &gossiping.
Hanis, Mama and I dance to Tell Me, Kissing You & Ee Babo dance tutorial videos. Ahaks. We looked like ajjummas (auntie). Sexy, naughty ajjumma.

OMG!

Dian had just sent a text message: Da, mlm ni ak x blk.Kunci pintu.
Dude, I’m alone tonight. Gosh. (currently, it’s just me & Dian stayed in F3.2 cause the other two had left the building to another block)
Guess I need to switch on the lights at the other rooms......

Current Song: Get Me Some by TVXQ

Current Mood: A bit scared...

0 comments: