Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I'm not happy Bob, not happy...

Hanis&me

Raya
this year was not exactly the same as before simply because my house has not yet make an open house for relatives and friends when I'm around because of days that I spent at JB were not enough and my sister was making my days during Raya worst...She's been putting a lot of stress on other people especially my mother. I pity her.

cousins & my mom

My dad kept asking me, Hanis, and Amin out for movies and one day trip to Spore but we do not want to follow because of my sister. She always making things embarrasing. It end up with her going to Spore with my dad instead of us. I hate her but I feel sad for her. The doctor says she's having classic bipolar...

p/s: I want to post as many pics as I could but the pics are still in the camera. Btw, my post title is taken from Mr. Incredible. I love using that phrase if I'm not in a good mood. Haha.

Current song: Hot&Cold by Kate Perry
Current Mood: -

0 comments: