Thursday, October 23, 2008

Blah

I don't know.
Today I feel kinda blah.
I skip class today,well supposedly there is no class today but there are two groups who were not presenting during last class. After I got up from bed at 10am, quickly I went to the toilet and hit the shower.*splash*splash*Then I turn on my lappie just to open my Youtube account and start downloading WGM - We Got Married(super duper in love with Hwanyobi couple). I found out that the subber named muish don't have any intentions to sub WGM again after this.wtf. doushite???Please be reasonable and considerate toward us who cannot understand hangul.......baru nak start ske WGM :( At 3pm, I went for oral exam (reciting Quran)for Tilawah 1,the examiner aka ustaz said this to me after I'd finished my reciting:

Ustaz: Awak ni kena banyak baca Quran. Balik ni practice.
Me: Umm.(angguk2)
Ustaz: Awak ni asal mana?
Me: Johor.
Ustaz:Oh, Johor. Johor Batu Pahat ke?(using Kelantanese's slang)
Me: Johor Bahru.
Ustaz:Oh, orang Johor Bahru memang macam ni.
Me: .....

what the....Who are you to criticise me huh?I know I'm a bit slow bab2 mengaji ni tp selalunye okey je bace ntah knape td gugup sgt tp kalo nk mengata about tmpt ak,sorry la eh.You came to the wrong person...... I slept at 5pm and woke up at 7pm!Mane x mamai lepas tuh.I'm so stressed out after that and make myself happy by surfing the Internet,I guess I never get tired/bored when I sit in front of my lappie :) But the consequences are:
-notes Grammatical Analysis berterabur!I've not yet completing my notes D:
-x bwat lagi G.A.'s exercises.
-blum kemas brg,esk mau berangkat ke Tmn Melawati pagi.
-my room in complete mess!lazy ass, do something like....move!

Blah.
But, I always believe that every cloud has a silver lining :)))

Current Song: Yaku Soku by Tohoshinki
Current Mood: Blahhhhh.

0 comments: