Saturday, October 11, 2008

Back on the track

Kyaaaaa~
Finally, I've time to spend blogging about me and stuff. It's not like I don't have a time, its just that having so many things to be organized, it takes time. Okay. I'm here now. Last Friday was the 2nd midterm for Usul Al Fiqh and my lecturer gave tart cookies to all students during the exams. It was so kind of her. Then, after that I went to KLCC with Dian to accompany her to buy shoes and later we went to watch a movie called KAMI, which is brilliant made story that focused on the indie musics and of course the life of teenagers who like to spend their time lepak-ing and attending gigs. I like one or two indie bands for examples Hujan & Meet Uncle Hussain but not into them that much.

starring a funny guy Nas-T & a macho guy Ezani

sizzling mee is the best!

Current Mood: Relaxed
Current Song: I Am Superwoman by Alicia Keys

0 comments: