Thursday, December 4, 2008

a new star was born

David Foster & Friends@ Las Vegas


PART 1@scubajoe12


PART 2@scubajoe12

The Prayer by Andrea Bocelli&Charice


@NOVAHDEMIA

I was mesmerized with her angelic voice and she's only 16! Charice Pempengco is from Philippines and started to sing when she was 2 years old. She's been invited to Oprah show two times and had singing with some of the biggest stars on earth including Celine Dion, Andrea Bocelli and David Foster. Oh God. She should be rich by now lol. My fav song from Charice would be The Prayer, a duet with Mr. Bocelli. I cry and cry and cry~~~~Such an amazing performance!

And I found a video on youtube where Edward aka Rob Pattinson speaks Korean!!! here

Current Mood: I wanna keep singing all day \(*O*)/
Current Song: Because You Loved Me by Celine Dion

0 comments: