Saturday, May 31, 2008

British has invaded me once more

My (back then) Crush but (now), Still Adore Him

Dougie Poynter McFly
Bassist
McFly new single will be released on 1st June!!!
Changmin, gomen ne....
Juz have to spare you for a while
Mou ichido, I need to change the air...hehe



always wearing sk8ter t-shirt(kakkoi)


his fav thing on earth(besides his lizard)

loaded with super duper cuteness


the Kurt Cobain wanna-b(lucky drugs are not his thing)


do your thing!

OMG.there's still lots of pics that I want to upload demo, ima I feel kinda sleepy.maybe next time...Dougie Poynter.I like him since high skool.love his small eyes!better stop drooling over him and start drooling on the text book.ya.forgot to mention.sem3 cram with tight schedule so.....there will be another quiz this comin' Wednesday.Isn't it cruel?Life is so unfair.

Changmin-kun,hontou ni gomen.

(this is what happen after you give "that" message towards a married woman!)

0 comments: