Thursday, May 22, 2008

Felicity???

Why am I using Felicity as my theme for this blog?Well, firstly let me put this straight. I have the quality of being good, pleasant and desirable???Ahaks. I know all of you will make a face.
A face that actually looks like you've just notice there are maggots in your soup.hahaha.especially Hanis. just joking taw.Actually, the most accurate reason why I'm using Felicity is because I like to bring happiness and joy to all of my friends,family members, and all of you.It is not just giving but also having happiness with all of you and others.So,in the future,insyaallah I'll try my best to keep updating this blog. It is for me to write and for you to read.Be merry ppl!


yollak hago chinaeyo! [keep in touch]

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

is it ur ultimate plan to actually mention the most gorgeous name on earth making faces seeing maggots in her soup?! u hate me that much don't you?..fine! ko tdo luar!! hahaha!
1st to comment! congratz on ur blog! recall those word JJ said to CM about his diary...don't make me say the same things...hahaha!
Neway, the "huda" that i know is one of my favorite person on earth. why? i'll keep the reasons to myself. but one thing's for sure, she seldom says "no" to anything. a person you can rely on. positive!all da best bebeh!

luv- h.e.a.r.n.o.i.s