Saturday, May 24, 2008

KLCC 2day =)

Hahahaha.I've just bought a new pair of shoes from Everlast.yeah.I can wear it to class next week.huhu.I've just watched Narnia : Prince Caspian.(note: he speaks like an actor in telenovela, chincah). demo, actually I adore the high king of Narnia King Peter.he is soooo drop dead handsome.his looks is kinda like Prince William (teenager ya) but far more cute.the story is good but the first one is better but this movie got many funny scenes+dialogues (even the bad guy making jokes) .it's too bad that nada dering can't joined us cuz she wants to go home early.b4 watching the movie, we had our lunch at food court where I chose to eat sizzling noodles (act,it is my 8th time already eating this food ever since I've 'ignored' my fav nasi ayam).


yumm2!Rm6++ only



new shoes!

okla minna.I'm going to sleep because at 9am I need to catch a bus to go to the LRT.I'm going to my uncle's place for the kenduri doa selamat.Ja mata!

p/s: can't wait to see Hanis's new hairstyle.




0 comments: