Saturday, June 13, 2009

genting :D

bapa tiriku, ME, Yan, Hanis, Izwan Pilus long lost brother?? Amin :P

family :D


Guess what?
I was at the outdoor theme park for more than 8 hours! (well minus the sleeping for an hour at the hotel)
I was like wth when I went there at first because I have to queue for 45 minutes for a ride.thanks to school holidays. =.=
Nevertheless, when I went there during the night, it was heaven for ME. I don't have to queue!!!even for the space shot.amazing eh?haha.
So, moral of the story, don't drink and drive.what??haha.do not got there during peak seasons or else you have to play during the night :D

And one more thing, saya tidak sabar untuk pergi ke Genting dengan kamu semua :)

p/s: this post should be written a week ago, but I'm kind of lazy.haha.

headphones: Grow Old With You - Adam Sandler (Dani)

2 comments:

Diansiraarja said...

uwaaaaaaaa..........nk g jugak.....

DaSarangMin♥ said...

pe lagi dian,,next sem ar...
jom!