Saturday, May 23, 2009

I'm a Movie Geek, but that's OK!pt9

It's been a very long long long long time since I've made the reviews on films that I had watched and afraid not, because I'll redeem myself by continuously updating my own films' review starting with this film that I've watched twice at the cinema.

Worth every penny :)


Star Trek
is a 2009 science fiction film directed by J.J. Abrams. The film follows James T. Kirk (the most amazing actor, incredibly handsome, Chris Pine) and Spock(Sylar in Heroes, Zachary Quinto) before they unite aboard the USS Enterprise to combat Nero (Eric Bana), a Romulan from the future who threatens the United Federation of Planets. The rest you can read it here. Or you can just watch it. Satisfaction guaranteed.



What I like about this film is humour. They brilliantly put some ideas on how people who have never seen any Star Trek movies or series fall in love with the movie. The most famous quote" live long and prosper"(^_^)v from Spock.I loike~~ Many actors I've seen in this movie are those who I'm familiar with. Started with:

Chris Pine: from the Princess Diaries II + Just My Luck
Zachary Quinto: from Heroes
Simon Pegg: from Hot Fuzz
John Cho: from Harold&Kumar
Eric Bana: from Hulk + Troy
Winona Ryder: do I need to explain??

science fiction at its finest.

headphones: Juliette - SHINee

2 comments:

HuDaChAn said...

chua2! wow watched twice???
wasai~

DaSarangMin♥ said...

yup.
first time ngn atoi, 2nd time ngn family :)