Saturday, January 17, 2009

hopelessly devoted to youtube

I have a paper on political science due on Monday and no points are being written nor the title and I have to read a book called Something To Tell You by Hanif Kureishi for Novel&Short Stories, and needless to say, I had only cover the first chapter. Seriously, London-based setting is not my cup of tea unless it was in 19th century because I love Regency era. In other words, contemporary lifestyle in London involves too much free sex and racism. I loathed it. My point is, despite having lots of thing to do, I managed to dedicate myself towards youtube.Gee, life is so sweet :))) Assigments belakang cerita. haha.

p/s: I have found a new site, Family Outing subs squad!!!yeayyyyyyyy.


Current Mood: Tired

Current Song: Gee by SNSD (gee, gee, gee, gee, gee)

0 comments: