Sunday, June 13, 2010

obsession on : tv series part1

Merlin & the future King Arthur

Aren't they the cutest ever ? With pointy ears, blond hair, beautiful smiles..ahh..they will be a perfect couple ! teehee

Before this, I've sworn to Daniel that the Merlin story was a crap. There's nothing interest me for the first time I've watched it on TV3. Well, I beg to differ now.It is extremely good and the bond between the casts is admirable. Thanks to Daniel for his kindness to send me dvds, all away from Sarawak to Johor :D *using PosLaju of course :P

Let me tell you about this story or should I say let Wiki tell you :

It is based on the Arthurian legends of the mythical wizard Merlin and his relationship with Prince Arthur, but differs from traditional versions of the legend in many ways, especially the characters.

ahaaa!got it?lol.daa ;)

#nowplaying : Billionaires - Travis McCoy feat Bruno Mars

4 comments:

Nana Othman said...

huda!!
nana tgh cari cerita ni ><
nana tgk sket je kat tv, mmg best~~~

DaSarangMin♥ said...

huda ade season 1&2 ;)
nana nak pnjam?
naik sem nnti huda kasi.hee

Nana Othman said...

weee!!
nak! nana dah lama cari cerita ni ^^!! sem depan nana pinjam dengan huda eh!!!

DaSarangMin♥ said...

wokie2 ;)
igtkanlah nnti ~